British Columbians know what lymphedema is and where to go for resources.
We are the provincial resource to promote optimal healthy living with lymphedema.
- Advance awareness and knowledge about lymphedema and available management options.
- Advocate on behalf of people and families affected by lymphedema.
- Encourage patients to take an active role in the management of their condition.
- Liaise with and contribute to the Canadian lymphedema community.
- Become known, respected and promoted as a resource by our key stakeholder groups.
- Encourage and support local, national and international lymphedema research and development.
The BC Lymphedema Association is here to support people living with lymphedema. Many of the calls we receive are asking medical questions. Please be aware that we are not able to provide medical advice. However, we can offer information about ways to manage lymphedema. If you become a member, you will be able to view the MEMBERS ONLY section where suppliers and therapists are listed.
This organization is run by volunteers and exists through the generosity of those who take out memberships and donors If you or someone you care about has lymphedema, please join with us to help bring lymphedema care to the forefront by educating and advocating for better care for this condition in BC. One of the benefits of membership is the quarterly Canadian lymphedema magazine, PATHWAYS.